Cleaning Missions

Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st Post! Lets get this done!

My good friend Mishael has recently given me the inspiration to start my own cleaning blog. Which is great for a procrastinator such as myself. I am a wife, mother of a one year old little boy, I own my own business, am an employee, as well as a student. With my hectic life it can be difficult to find the time or energy I need to get my house under control and keep it under control. My mission with this blog is to team together with other mothers (or fathers) to make our homes the best they can be! Here we will have daily cleaning or organizing days and share our tips for what has worked for us as well as what has not. So if this sounds like a great idea come join us! We would love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment